You need to feel comfortable while working out, and that calls you to have the best outfit that won’t distract you from concentrating on your workout.
Choosing the right Crossfit training shorts can be more challenging than imagined. However, you are in safe hands as this guide will make the whole process easier for you.
What Are Crossfit Shorts For Women?
Crossfit short for women is an outfit a Crossfit athlete wears on the lower part of her body when doing Crossfit workouts. These booty shorts should be comfortable enough to take you through the wide assortment of functional movement associated with Crossfit workouts.
Ideally, you can perform different movements, including squats, gymnastics, rowing, running, weightlifting, and more without tearing your booty shorts.
What Are The Different Types Of Crossfit Shorts For Women?
Different Crossfit shorts serve various functions best. For instance, some booty shorts are designed to fit the needs of the running sector, while others are fit for the weight lifting segment.
You, therefore, have to choose the right pair for the correct function. The following are the different types of Crossfit shorts for women:
1. Running shorts
Running shorts shouldn’t go beyond the thigh area. Why? Longer shorts limit your movement, especially if you’re a lady because your core is in the hip area.
Ideally, your running short should feel relaxed around the thigh to maximize your running and give you a wide range of motion. Lululemon Run Speed Up Short is typically a good choice for running shorts because it has a liner and is short.
2. Weightlifting shorts
Imagine bending and showing your pants off around the thighs area. It feels uncomfortable.
If you’re buying booty shorts in which you’ll perform tasks like squats, deadlifting, bending, and other, you need shorts that don’t ride up and tightly hold on your body. Moreover, the shorts shouldn’t squeeze somebody’s fat out, especially around the waist.
3. Crossfit shorts
You jump, squat, and all kinds of intensive workout. You, therefore, need a pair of shorts that don’t roll up while exercising is breathable and fits correctly.
Undoubtedly, you should be more comfortable in your shorts, whether you are jumping or squatting. Imagine having to pull up your shorts because when you jump, it falls towards the knees.
Review For The Best Crossfit Shorts For Women
- Lightweight liner to prevent the short from moving up and down
- Tree-pocket waistband
- Waistband with LYCRA fiber
The shorts have swift ultra-fabric to allow four-way stretch and wick sweat away, keeping you dry throughout your workout session. It also has three pockets on the waistband to accommodate your credit/debit card or any other small item you want to keep close by.
- The shorts do not run up when running or doing other exercises
- Comes in various shades
- They are beautiful so you’ll feel glamorous in them
- They remain dry even when doing an intensive workout
- It does not hold you to shape
- Elastic closure
- Flatlock stitching
- Breathable spandex
This product is one of the best priced Crossfit shorts on my list. It comes in black and white colors. It is designed using two layers but is lightweight and breathable.
It has a wicking fabric to ensure that you enjoy your workout without feeling sweaty.
If you’re someone who loves to cover thighs adequately, this is an ideal option. The flatlock stitching prevents the shorts from ripping or tearing.
Although it has no zip or clasps, it holds onto your body effectively. The spandex material makes this an ideal short for Crossfit competition as it allows motion towards all directions.
- Flatlock stitch
- Holds shape even when you’re actively exercising
- The seam at the hemline might feel heavier than it should
- No logo
- Matt finish
- No seeing through
Tough Mode Women’s 3” have an elastic band on the waist area to perfectly hug your skin.
The short has active fabric, thus compression capability as well as stretch capability. The one thing I love about this product is that no one can see through it even when you bend.
- It feels comfortable no matter the kind of activity you’re doing, including playing volleyball, running, squats, and weight lifting
- Available in multiple colors
- Has a wide band on the waist area that doesn’t bend down
- The size you choose might be smaller or bigger, depending on whether you want a solid or patterned pair of shorts
- Antimicrobial thus eliminates odor
- Wide variety of style and colors
- Hand wash ideal
Have you ever ordered something only to receive something different from what you saw on the picture? Well, that is not the case with this Chase 2-Inch shorts. What you see is what you get!
The iconic feature of this pair of shorts is an anti-odor technology to eliminate odor.
This short stays in place even when doing a flashy workout. Also, it has flatlock stitching, thus prevent seams from irritating your skin.
- Wicks moisture away
- Minimizes odor because it has an antimicrobial feature
- Has a wide band on the waist area to grid on your body effectively
- It is short, and some people might prefer a more extended version
- Smartphone pockets
- High waist ideal
- Four-way stretch
One thing I love about this product is the availability of pocket that can fit a phone.
This short helps you achieve a toned stomach as it compresses your waist when you wear it. You can perform any exercise when in this pair of shorts.
- Available in various vibrant colors
- Has pockets to hold your cash, debit/credit card, and phone
- Has a wide waistband that gives a flattering look when you wear the short
- Not ideal for squats
- Doesn’t wick moisture effectively
- Might show your camel toe
We have come to the wrap of this guide. I hope I didn’t miss your favorite pair. If I did, please share with us your favorite crossfit shorts in the comment section below.
For this guide, Reebok Women’s Cross-fit Chase 2-Inch shorts take the day.
It is short, but then again, that is ideally indicated before you buy. It surpasses all the other shorts in terms of quality because the manufacturer has gone the extra mile to implement an antimicrobial feature.